Union of Bulgarian ArtistsCompetitions
From 18th October to 18th December 2017 the city of Veliko Turnovo will be the venue for the FIFTH INTERNATIONAL BIENNALE OF CHURCH ARTS.
This exhibition is a forum of contemporary art within the field of Orthodox Church arts: iconography, mural painting, woodcarving, mosaics and other forms of art related to the temple and the worship practices.
The event is held under the auspices of the Rector of the University of Veliko Tutnovo and is dedicated to the 25th anniversary since the major Ecclesiastic Arts was established at the Faculty of Orthodox Theology.
International exhibition of mosaics "Balkan Bridges" will be held in April 2017 in the gallery of Plovdiv artists' Society in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. Its purpose is to promote mosaic art as well as to gather artists with different styles from several Balkan countries.
This event is organised under the patronage of Mr. Zdravko Dimitrov - Regional Governor of Plovdiv region and in cooperation with the Municipality of Plovdiv and Plovdiv Artists' Society.
Curator of the project: Krum Sharankov
Deadline for applications 30th November 2016
The NordArt is an annual international art exhibition, organized every summer for four months by a non-profit cultural initiative Kunstwerk Carlshütte and brings the world together artistically. It is one of the biggest European exhibitions of contemporary art and attracts approximately 80,000 guests each year. The NordArt is a juried exhibition. Round 4500 artists from 109 countries have applied for the NordArt 2016. Against the striking backdrop of the former foundry Carlshütte, art by some 250 selected artists from all over the world will be presented as an all-encompassing piece of art.
1. National Exhibition Ludogorie is organized every two years in Razgrad.
2. From 2017 opens section "Foreign Art"
3. The aim of the exhibition is:
- To attract the attention of artists to the north-eastern region of Bulgaria
- To enable the free creative expression
- To introduce art connoisseurs, residents the city and the region with modern trends in the development of Bulgarian and foreign art.
- To enrich the funds Art Gallery Prof. Iiya Petrov with works by contemporary authors.
Let Tajikistan discover the world and the world discover Tajikistan
Expressing their deep gratitude to the President of the Republic of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon for his longstanding support of activities of the Peace Tour, the Beijing Peace Tour Cultural Exchange Center, the International Union of Artists for Peace and the Silk Road Peace Award Foundation will ЁC in cooperation with the Ministry of Culture and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Tajikistan ЁC organize the Silk Road Pearl International Artists for Peace Painting Exhibition in Dushanbe. President Rahmon has been maintaining close cooperation with China in the framework of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. Further, he has actively participated in the construction of the One Belt, One Road initiative. We have therefore invited famous artists, high-level officials, diplomatic envoys, entrepreneurs and celebrities from over 40 countries throughout the world to participate in the exhibition entitled Let Tajikistan discover the world and the world discover Tajikistan.
LIMITLESS supports the education of emerging artists, by encouraging the creativity of established ones. Too often artists feel restricted by themed exhibitions with prescribed subject matter. The purpose of this exhibition enables artists a creative exploration of subject matter that we hope to inspire in future generations of artists.
- The Biennial of Small Forms is an established traditional forum for presenting modern trends and achievements in the sphere of painting, graphics and sculpture.
- Since 2002 it has had seven editions.
- Due to the wide interest in it taken by artists from Bulgaria and abroad, its organizers decided that the eighth edition should be with international participation. For this purpose, this new statute has been worked out, which defines the organization, awards, conditions of holding the biennial and the participation in it.
On the authority of art. 10 of the Statute and according to the Regulations the Union of Bulgarian Artists announce a session for admittance of new members of the UBA for 2016.
It is necessary to present:
Deadline to apply: Monday 14 March 2016 (23:59 CET)
Open to applicants based in Ukraine, EU, Belarus, Moldova and Russia
Tandem is an international collaboration programme for cultural makers and their organisations. The programme supports the development of partnerships that
address current social challenges and opportunities. Since its inception in 2011, Tandem has supported long-term collaborations, knowledge development and
networking opportunities for more than 250 cultural managers from over 100 cities in 35 countries across the wider Europe. There are currently five Tandem editions
which focus on different regions and topics.
Tandem Ukraine is designed around the core belief that the burning cultural and social questions of our times can be addressed creatively and effectively through
inspiring learning experiences while working with new organisations and across new localities. Our vision is to see strong networks of creative communities and cultural
change makers emerge from this programme and to support the impact they make.
The programme offers a platform for collaborations between cultural actors to strengthen their capacities in community development and conflict resolution through
the arts and culture on local and international level.
THE REGULATION - (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
- HUMAN RIGHTS? #DIVERSITY is a collective exhibition managed by AIAPI, Spazio-Tempo Arte and Art&forte and curated by Roberto Ronca, opened to Artists from the whole world
- HUMAN RIGHTS? #DIVERSITY will be held at Fondazione Opera Campana dei Caduti by 21th May to 21th September 2016
- The vernissage will be held on sunday, 21th May 2016
- The promo of the event will be posted at aiapi.it, spaziotempoarte.com, on the Facebook page and on the Youtube channel of the organizations, on other social network and on other artistic, cultural and turistic websites. Press releases and invitations to the mailing list of AIAPI, of Spazio-Tempo Arte, fo Art&forte and Fondazione Opera Campana dei Caduti will also be disclosed
- Spazio-Tempo Arte will also edit the video catalogue of the event which will be screened throughout the duration of the event and will be posted on all the web pages of the organization
- The reportage of the event will be posted at aipi.it, spaziotempoarte.com and YouTube Channel “robertoronca”
- The partecipation is free. The only costs for Artists are the shipping costs, to send the artwork in Italy and to withdraw it